Re: Anaconda Splash/Progress Header Graphic

Máirín Duffy wrote:
John Baer wrote:
I noted from the Artwork/ReleaseGraphics document the header image for the Anaconda Splash and Progress page are the same. IMO if the each page called it's own header graphic (could be the same if desired) it would allow for additional flexibility in design.

They're actually different images. See:

http://shots.osdir.com/slideshows/slideshow.php?release=749&slide=2

http://shots.osdir.com/slideshows/slideshow.php?release=749&slide=11

Then I'll ask from the opposite point of view: why?
Why have two splashes so similar yet different images? Having one was just waste of time to create the other. And they are inconsistent with each other and only one look like the rest of the theme.

--
nicu