Re: christmas wallpaper :)

Jiri Jakub Masek wrote:
Thanks, Máirín, the problem is that I have temporary no access to my website due to technical reasons, sorry. It should be better about few days.

The real benefit of using deviantART is the community part*, some of us are already there, chained as friends, watching each other's work, commenting and helping to improve our works, see some of our pages:
- Máirín's: http://pookstar.deviantart.com/
- Ben's: http://iamseawolf.deviantart.com/
- my own: http://nicubunu.deviantart.com/
And we are not yet using that site at its full capacity.

* I started recently to use mugshot and am unhappy it lack support for our dA accounts.