Re: more natural colors

Mike Chalmers wrote:
There is no way you can say the Red Hat's colors are natural if you
think about it. You can't just name any color and say it is natural
because it looks like red on trees. There is a big difference.

I really agree here. The Fedora artwork is nice sure, but it really don't remind me of e.g. a peaceful natural forest or other things that I associate with nature; it has this certain sense of synthetic quality that is hard to pin point. It's also a bit too dark and detailed for my personal taste. To each their own I guess.

+1 for back to nature. Thanks.

     David