Re: planet propose for FC7

On 28/11/06, Máirín Duffy <duffy@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
1) Why a planet? I am not a fan of taking object x and slapping the
Fedora logo on it with no rationale but there seems to be a lot of that
going on lately. :-/

~m

What about keeping the planet as-is and having a rocket or something
with a subtle fedora name or logo on that?

I like that background, I'm a fan of darker ones sometimes - given 5's
bubbles were bold and 6's underwater DNA is a bit dark anyway.

--
      ..// seawolf //..
         Ben  Arnold

   fedora core  :  artwork