Re: Fedora Dreams - Round 1

Nicola Losito wrote:
Il giorno 27/nov/06, alle ore 13:34, Nicu Buculei ha scritto:

If one can use Photoshop and then gives us some nice artwork ok, if it's valid we will accept it and then try the contributor to try again working with FREE Software, i think we have to be as friendly as possible and then "take to dark side" the young jedis

This is a good point. If anybody would like to 'join the dark side' ;-) and needs some help, feel free to contact me any time. We can maybe schedule some time on IRC (freenode, #fedora-art) to do a tutorial. My expertise is Gimp and Inkscape.

Maybe we should start a page on the wiki where the 'Dark Jedis' post their expertise so folks know who to ask for help in conversion! :)

~m