Re: [FC7 theme proposal] Fedora Dreams - Round 1

Nicu Buculei wrote:
Call me obtuse and old fashioned, but I really don't like that the graphics are made with Bryce or 3D Studio. I think those graphics should show the power of Fedora and have to be made 100% with Fedora (I expect big opposition to this from the Photoshop camp)

+1

Blender, Inkscape, and Gimp!!

Boot screen - I really like the glassy progress bar.

Another one hard to get. You would not want to know what I thought it is at the first look :D

Um, I think I was thinking what you were thinking... o_O

Is there a source for such high quality 3D images with a license suitable for our usage? If not, I think is unrealistic to expect our project to produce such graphics in due time for the next release. It would be easier to use photos (maybe with digital enhancements) to reach the same feeling.

+1

~m