Thank you.

Quoting Andrea Cimitan <cimi86@xxxxxxxx>:

> Under development... It's just a simple theme to see Murrine
> capabilities...
> To customize the look you can do in two ways:
> 1)Install Murrine configurator and edit with the GUI (recommended):
> http://cimi.netsons.org/pages/murrine/configurator.php
> 2)If you want less roundness edit gtkrc of the theme and set roundness
> to 3 (clearlooks roundness) or 0,1 to a squared one.
> set glazestyle = 1 for a "curved" hilight on glaze instead flat ones.

Thank you Andrea. It will continue to work on a customized theme once I get used
to metacity and gtkrc. (total newbie) The challenge is to make a window theme
like
http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/LuyaTshimbalanga/ConceptWidget?action=AttachFile&do=get&target=concept-vancouver-alternate.png

--
Luya Tshimbalanga