Re: Theme Proposal Reminder

Máirín Duffy wrote:
Hey folks,

Just a friendly reminder the deadline for FC7 theme proposals is Dec 4. It's now Nov 9. So we've got less than a month to get some kickass proposals together. Everything you need to know on how to submit your proposal is here:

http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Artwork/FC7Themes

We only have one theme proposal on the wiki with an actual page, so let's try to get some stuff together. Some ideas have been floating around on the list, so let's solidify them a bit more and write them up on the wiki!

And if you don't have access to the wiki don't hesitate to ask for help.

Would ideas for concepts be useful? Sand dunes and winds with logo embedded in the sand in a subtle fashion would be interesting to see mockups of.

Rahul