Re: [FC7 theme proposal] Fedora Borealis Round 1

Il giorno 31/ott/06, alle ore 09:46, Nicu Buculei ha scritto:

Nicola Losito wrote:
Il giorno 31/ott/06, alle ore 06:42, Máirín Duffy ha scritto:

i do like the bootsplash concept, less the wallpaper mockup :-)

I think we were asked for constructive feedback:

<quote>Be very specific with your feedback. "I like it" is not acceptable. "I really like how it makes the use of the Fedora blue color, it's bright and conveys a positive feeling" is much better.</quote>

OK :-)
So i do like the darker blu on Fedora opposite to the light tone used in the wallpaper.
I do also like the concept of "raising" Fedora logo on the bootsplash ... it catches the comcept of something starting

{i wold also love this time to have a shutdown-splash}

I also don't know if you guys follows other distro planet's .... on one i've found this:

which shows some login screens from openSUSE 10.2. to me they seem new, fresh, different in graphics from other solution and at the same time clean and professional looking ...

--
Nicola  .:kOoLiNuS:.  Losito