Re: Banners and web buttons

Cam wrote:
Hi

Sorry if this is off topic. I was looking for some 'official' FC artwork suitable for putting on a webpage to give credit for our use of the OS. Also it would be nice to have a link to some advocacy page from that banner or web button (ideally a small-ish 'powered by Fedora' type thing). Are there any such images and URLs that are approved for use?

We, as community, are putting material on this page: http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Marketing/Banners

I guess the "powered by Fedora" button is kind of official, as its final form was made by Diana and the button is included inside the distro (Apache default start page).

And this is NOT offtopic, here is the right place to ask for/develop such graphics.

--
nicu