Re: Official Fedora Core 6 media labels

Máirín Duffy wrote:
I had to make a lot of quick decisions and formatting work so this is how things ended up:

I forgot to mention AndyFitz helped out a lot with this too so thanks Andy. :)

Everyone, I'm very sorry for all the last-minute changes - I've asked Max & Jack to contact the list rather than individual artists in the future so we'll all be better able to stay in the loop. I'm also trying to figure out at what point in the release schedule should we work to have the artwork finalized & formatted by for FC 7.

Sounds like we should have things ready by 3 weeks before the release date - which I think indicates the following schedule:

- 6 weeks before release date - artwork concept finalized - we choose which to go with and it is provided in vector (preferably SVG) format.

- 3 weeks before release date - artwork formatted & ready for printers.

Based on the FC6 schedule those dates tenatively and quite roughly would be:

- artwork concept finalized - mid-April
- artwork formatted & ready for printers - mid/early May

~m