Re: Fedora screensaver lock dialog

Paul...

Thanks for following up and pushing for this. I talked to Matthias a couple of days ago for clarification. He said he originally told me it was not needed because we were short on time and that it would be turned off by default. However, he is willing to include a fc6 themed lock dialog...note: it'll be disabled by default. I've recently finalized the fc6 graphics and should be able to theme the lock dialog later today or tomorrow. Could you do a quick test for me if I get you the image? I will most likely follow the same layout as before (which you also used in your version).

Diana