Re: Fedora wiki key

Nicu Buculei wrote:
Ifeoma Onuorah wrote:
Hey everyone! I have a question.. I was wondering if
anyone knew how to get the key that you need to keep
track of in order to post on the wiki. In case you
need to put it on another computer and how you would
go about doing that. Are there any tutorials?

The tutorials are linked from here: http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Infrastructure/AccountSystem

Your security keys are located in your home directory:

- for ssh in .ssh/
- for gpg in .gnupg/

Sorry, my reply was rushed and incomplete: those keys are needed to get initial acces and for various types of contributions (shell access, sign packages). Once you have write access to the wiki, on another computer you don't need anything: just the username and password.

--
nicu