Re: User Presence Icons

seawolf wrote:
I've done some of the Echo icons, more specifically user-online,
-offline, -away and -idle. The two versions are on dA at:
http://www.deviantart.com/deviation/39020411/  and (my preference)
http://www.deviantart.com/deviation/39020573/

Please, could you make those icons at the real size? This way is easier to judge how they fit.

May put some faces or something on them after I tidy the other splashes.

Without the real size, is hard to say how/if faces are readable at that size.

I do not think those icons fit Echo: the light comes from down-left instead of up-right, the shade of blue is not the right one, the outline is solid instead of gradient.

--
nicu