Names for icons that are not on the Tango list...

I created a couple of icons that were not on the Tango list...and so made up my own names accordingly. Examples include: drive-harddisk-usb/firewire, drive-removable-usb/firewire, format-justify-last-left, format-justify-last-right...etc. Hopefully they're ok. Is there a more comprehensive list somewhere that I haven't found or could these extra names be submitted somewhere to Tango to help maintain consistency. I saw this link with the "Icon Naming Specifications" [1] which is not equal to the "Icon Metaphors" list [2]. Lastly...I've made battery icons for PowerManager but the naming scheme is nowhere to be found on Tango. I was pointed to [3] but the names seems different to what might fit in the Tango naming scheme.
Please advise.

Thanks
Diana

[1] http://standards.freedesktop.org/icon-naming-spec/icon-naming-spec-latest.html