Re: Icon , Redo - Undo

Diana Fong wrote:
Woot!  Thanks Mola.  It does look really good.  =)

Ok. That decides it then.

Rahul, please elaborate on what's involved/needed to proceed?

Its pretty simple. We need all our artwork contributors to sign the Fedora contributor license agreement which gives the project the rights to license the code and content in a appropriate Free license. It would probably be GPL or Creative Commons attribution share alike license for artwork but thats not vetted yet by our legal team.

Contributors need to go through the process outlined in thttp://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Infrastructure/AccountSystem

Patrick Barnes and others in our infrastructure team can help in any further questions. Hope that helps.

Rahul