Re: Yet Another Graffiti Wallpaper

Nicu Buculei wrote:
Also, I am not sure about rushing it for test2, from a marketing point of view it may be attractive to include it as late as possible, test3 or even later, when previews of FC6 and reviews of FC6test3 start appearing all over the web and have it as a 'new enhancement' in the minds of the reviewers.

Rahul wrote:
That might be true but since test2 is the feature freeze it would preferably from the robustness point to have more people jump on this release and help us fix any remaining issues.

Test 2 is already frozen so we'll have to try for test 3. :(

~m