Re: wallpaper poll for FC6T2

duffy@xxxxxxxxxx wrote:
Got a couple of other concerns here besides licensing:

Quoting Diana Fong <dfong@xxxxxxxxxx>:
I'm currently taking suggestions and a poll for the default wallpaper of fc6t2. Got a wallpaper you like and think others would too...please nominate and vote here.

If we are supposed to vote, where I can see all the proposals listed?

1) Is this just for FC6 test 2 or is this for FC6 - the quality we accept for a
test release does not have to be as high for a final release.

I had an idea for quite some time but always forgot to talk about it: around the time of each release we see a lot of website reviewing the release but presenting test3 or even test2 and not always mentioning is a test release. How about making it clear is a test release right from the wallpaper, so everybody will know it?

2) If is *is* for FC6 - should we have decided on an overall theme before
choosing a wallpaper so everything is integrated? Eg one idea you mentioned to
me was a 'graffiti' style.

With such a short notice is *have* to be for test2.
For FC6 I imagine we will have some consistency: grub, rhgb, gdm, default wallpaper with the same theme, just like bubbles in FC5 (and this indirectly means no photography as default wallpaper)

--
nicu