Re: wallpaper poll for FC6T2

Diana

I'm currently taking suggestions and a poll for the default wallpaper of fc6t2. Got a wallpaper you like and think others would too...please nominate and vote here.

Are there any guidelines about the type of wallpaper?

I tend to use photographic ones but I know the default is usually a bitmap. I have contributed some images to gnome art:

  http://art.gnome.org/users/Cam/backgrounds/

Is it possible to have a default available for different aspect ratio screens? In the past I have noticed the default 4:3 scaled into a widescreen display, it looks a bit strange.

-Cam

--

                                                                     <--
camilo@xxxxxxxxxxxx