Re: Any theme planned for FC 6

Andy Shellam wrote:
I posted a message on here a while back to ask how to customise the boot-loader screens but got not one single reply :( eventually I figured it out on my own, looks like there's very few art gurus who are willing to bring the discussions out into the public domain.
I too did not know the answer to that question, but had forwarded it to someone that takes care of the grub splash here. I had hoped he would have answered by now...=( So it's not so much that we're unwilling to discuss, more because we don't know. ^_^

Diana