Re: The Icon Question

<------Snip----->

<-----Snip----->

> Cheers,
> Steven Garrity

Hi,
Firstly, Let me introduce myself to this list. My name is Gavin ("Duh!")
and I was the author of two visual projects some time ago whi one was
'FireCurveBlue' the Bluecurve theme for Firefox and the other was the
"ArkPandora" Arial & Times New Roman Font Replacement which I
discontinued in favour of the Deja Vu Fonts.

Steven, I agree with you and sometimes it seems to me that work like
this could be re-inventing the wheel. Even Bluecurve itself had dropped
some elements and as a result, Bluecurve now uses Clearlooks.

The point I am trying to make here is that there are some really good
icon set out there already so can Fedora make their individual defining
appeal without starting from scratch?

Cheers,
Gavin Graham