Re: non-desktop art?

Máirín Duffy wrote:
Michael Thomas wrote:

Is there any interest from the Fedora art community in helping out with
artwork for some of the Fedora games?  Or is that outside the charter of
this group?

Do you mean the gnome games? What games are you talking about specifically?

Yesterday when i learned about the games SIG i was hit about an idea: is some interest on personalizing the look of Gnome games? I realize this is somewhat contrary to the desire of staying as close as possible to upstream.

I just started to feel the taste of modifying graphics on those games with Gnome 2.14 which have my graphics as default in gnobots and my playing cards on gnome-games-extras.

Ideas for such personalization:
- a set of stones in Same Gnome featuring the infinity symbol from the logo;
- the back of the playing cards being in Fedora's blue.

--
nicu
my hats collection: http://fedora.nicubunu.ro/hats/