Re: Icons anyone?

Nicu Buculei wrote:
Dave Vazquez-Abrams wrote:

I've worked on some example icons for everyone to take a peek at, and any constructive criticism/ praise and love would be greatly appreciated.

I wouldn't mind making a full set of icons, but I can't promise that I can do it for free, but, if you do need a sort of coffee gopher, I can do little stuff for zip, zero, nada!

In my understanding, one of the purposes of this subproject is to create a full set of icons for free.

We don't have money to pay for a full set of icons to be created - the idea is that we'd create them working together, and make the icons available for anyone to use (GPL'ed).

I suppose we could do some sort of fundraising thing to try to raise money to have a set of icons created - but creating a full set of icons is a gigantic task and a bit much for one person to do, even if they were getting paid to do it. I think it's better if we work together, and there's plenty of talent in the community.

~m