Join us for an impromptu Fedora New Year's Eve Party!

Hey everyone! By popular demand from social media, we're going to
extend our normal weekly Fedora Social Hour * to be a NYE party! All
are welcome to join.

Since interest was so high, we're using Hopin, the same platform we
used for Nest with Fedora and other events this year. But it's not
really a big planned event, just an informal hangout. Like all our
social hours, the focus is on fun and community, not project work —
plenty of time for that later.

It'll be at 23:30 UTC tomorrow so we can do the whole countdown thing.
Register at:

  https://hopin.to/events/nye-party-with-fedora

Hope to see you there!

---------