[Action Required] F33 Virtual Release Party: Let's choose dates!

TLDR; Go to the following link and indicate your preference for dates for our F33 Virtual Release Party. (This is to gather *everyones* preference, organizers, presenters, & attendees)

Hello Fedora Friends,

We are coming up on the latest release of Fedora and we have a unique opportunity to create a global event to celebrate!

How it will be structured is being worked on by the Mindshare Committee. The general idea will most likely shape up to be something like:
We will use HopIn, length of the event is determined by the platform (72 hours)
1 or 2 "global sessions" organized by leadership on each day (3-6 total)
an unlimited number of "local" sessions submitted by the community (???)
- could be by team
- could be by location
- could be by language

For now the first step is to choose dates. We are looking at three different weekends (Fri, Sat, & Sun) to schedule the event.

November 6th - 8th
November 13th - 15th
November 20th - 22nd

Please indicate your preference for a date.
If you would like to help organize a session, please note that as well.

Here is the ticket to leave your preference: https://pagure.io/fedora-mindshare/virtual-events/issue/1

Cheers!

--

Marie Nordin

Fedora Community Action and Impact Coordinator

Red Hat Fedora Project

She/Her/Hers

T: +1.973.800.4967

IRC: riecatnor