AskFedora has moved to Discourse!

Hello everyone!

We wanted to get the word out on the mailing lists that AskFedora has
now moved to Discourse at https://askbeta.fedoraproject.org. In the next
few days, https://ask.fedoraproject.org will also begin to point here.
Our older askbot instance is now in read-only mode, and will be moved to
https://askbot.fedoraproject.org.

We have tried to time this change with the F30 release so that users
installing or upgrading to our newest offering also get to use the shiny
new forum.

You can read more about the move on this CommBlog post:
https://communityblog.fedoraproject.org/moving-ask-fedora-to-discourse-phase-2-request-for-beta-testing/

If you can please find some time to regularly check AskFedora to
interact with users there, that would be very helpful. We're supporting
multiple languages to make the site more accessible to our global
community and userbase. We're also focussing on community discussion and
contribution on the new forum with the hope that it'll help convert
users into contributors.

A Fedora Magazine post on this change is in review, and will announce it
to the wider audience outside the Fedora community.

--
Thanks,
Regards,

Ankur Sinha "FranciscoD"