announcing HTTPS pushing to dist-git/src.fedoraproject.org for packagers and non-packagers

Greetings.

I'm happy to announce that you can now use https to push commits

to src.fedoraproject.org. You will need to use 'fedpkg clone -a'

and have a session with a running browser to do the initial
authentication, but after that everything should be transparent.

Users who are not part of the 'packager' group can now use
this to push to forks of projects to create pull requests.

Please see https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Infrastructure/HTTPS-commits

for more details.

We hope this support will allow more community members to
contribute along with allowing more flexibility to maintainers
who don't always have SSH access.

kevin