Fedora 28 Beta Release Announcement

Fedora 28 Beta Released
-----------------------

We're excited to announce the release of Fedora 28 Beta.

A short list of highlights:

* Modular Repository for Fedora Server

* The Workstation edition of Fedora 28 Beta features GNOME 3.28.

* 64-bit Arm (Aarch64) now a primary architecture for Fedora Server

* VirtualBox Guest Additions

* Kubernetes 1.9 in Fedora 28 Atomic Host Beta

* And more...

For more details about the release, read the full announcement at

* https://fedoramagazine.org/announcing-fedora-28-beta/

or look for the prerelease pages in the download sections at

* https://getfedora.org/

Since this is a Beta release, we expect that you may encounter bugs or missing features. To report issues encountered during testing, contact the Fedora QA team via the mailing list or in #fedora-qa on Freenode.