Announce: Fedora Layered Image Release

Hello all,
    On behalf of the Fedora Atomic WG[0] and Fedora Release
Engineering[1], I am pleased to announce the first ever Fedora Layered
Image Release. Each Container Image is released with the following
streams which aim to provide lifecycle management choices to our
users:

    Name
    Name-Version
    Name-Version-Release

Each of the Name and Name-Version tags will be updated in place with
their respective updates for as long as the maintainer supports them
and the Name-Version-Release will always be a frozen in time reference
to that particular release of the Container Image.

At this time the following Container Images are available in the
Fedora Registry.

registry.fedoraproject.org/f25/cockpit:130-1.f25docker
registry.fedoraproject.org/f25/cockpit:130
registry.fedoraproject.org/f25/cockpit
registry.fedoraproject.org/f25/kubernetes-node:0.1-2.f25docker
registry.fedoraproject.org/f25/kubernetes-node:0.1
registry.fedoraproject.org/f25/kubernetes-node
registry.fedoraproject.org/f25/toolchain:1-1.f25docker
registry.fedoraproject.org/f25/toolchain:1
registry.fedoraproject.org/f25/toolchain
registry.fedoraproject.org/f25/kubernetes-master:0.1-3.f25docker
registry.fedoraproject.org/f25/kubernetes-master:0.1
registry.fedoraproject.org/f25/kubernetes-master

>From now on we will be doing regularly scheduled releases of Fedora
Layered Image content that will match the Fedora Atomic Two Week
Release schedule.

We are currently working on a way to provide browse and search
functionality for Fedora Container Images so please stay tuned for
that.

For those interested, the source of this content is provided in
DistGit which can easily be searched via the container-specific pkgdb
namespace[2].

As always, we welcome feedback and would encourage anyone interested
to come join the Fedora Atomic WG[0] as we continue to iterate on
integrating the Project Atomic[3] family of technologies into Fedora.

Anyone interested in contributing Container Images, please feel free
to join in and submit one for Review[4][5].

Thank you,
-AdamM

[0] - https://pagure.io/atomic-wg
[1] - https://docs.pagure.org/releng/