Fedora Proposals for Google Summer of Code 2015 due *TOMORROW*

Sorry for the obscenely short-notice folks. This year's GSoC application
was left unintentionally untended. I've started putting together a
Proposal page at
https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Summer_coding_ideas_for_2015

If you are interested in mentoring a student this summer on your
project, please add your name and a description of the project no later
than tomorrow so I can submit the proposal on Friday.