FESCo elections are open

Greetings,
FESCo elections are now open and we're looking for five new
committee members. Elections closes promptly at 23:59 UTC
on February 3rd. Don't forget to vote!

To cast your vote, go to:
https://admin.fedoraproject.org/voting

Read more about Fedora elections at

  https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Elections

and about the new FESCo at

  http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Development/SteeringCommittee

We use range voting in this process — vote for as many or as
few candidates as you like on a sliding scale.

Note: we were planning Env and Stacks WG elections too but
as number of candidates was the same as open seats, Env and
Stacks group decided not to run elections this time and
accept all candidates as committee members. See the announce-
ment from Honza Horak.

The Fedora Magazine interviews got delayed as we were waiting
for more questions being asked from the community. If you
need it to make your decision, please check magazine later.

Jaroslav