Re: Elections Results for Summer 2014 FESCo Special Election

One correction - while updating Wiki with the newly elected FESCo
members I found out the initial announcement was incorrect and only
one seat is available for the full F21/F22 term.

Josh Boyer is elected for full F21/F22 term as replacement for
Toshio Kurotami (who was elected on February 2014) [1].

Kalev Lember and Tomas Hozza until after the F21 release this fall
(F20/F21 term) as replacement for Peter Jones and Bill Nottingham
(elected on June 2013) [2].

Sorry for mistake...

Jaroslav

[1] https://admin.fedoraproject.org/voting/results/fescof21