Fedora 19 elections: Town hall schedules!

Hello everyone!

The town hall sessions for the ongoing election[1] have been scheduled.
Due to time constraints, we only have one town hall for each of FAmSCo,
FESCo and the Board this cycle. (We had two each last election)

Here are the dates and times[2]:

* Fedora board: December 1 2012 1600UTC[3]
* FESCo: November 29 2012 1700UTC[4]
* FAmSCO: November 28 2012 1600UTC[5]

We have moderators for the FESCo and FAmSCo town hall already: Matt
Domsch[6], who has been a long time fedora contributor, has graciously
agreed to preside over the FESCo town hall. Ye Myat Kaung[7], better
known as MavJS in the fedora circles, has stepped up to take charge of
the FAmSCo session. I'm most grateful to both these people for taking
out the time to participate in the election proceedings. Thank you! :)

The board session is the last one. I'm sure I'll have found a moderator
before then :)

I realize that the announcement comes slightly at short notice. I'm
really sorry about that. I do hope it isn't reason enough to deter you
from attending the events.

I hope to see more folks from the community at the town halls this time,
asking the candidates questions, getting to know them better, before the
*voting* really begins. Please do take out some time and attend the town
halls! It's your vote that counts, remember? :D

I'll see you there!

[1] https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Elections
[2] https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Elections#Townhall_Schedule
[3]