FUDCon Lawrence hotel block open

Good news, everyone! You can now officially reserve your room for FUDCon Lawrence. We have a block at the Springhill Suites for $119/night. All rooms include free wifi and breakfast buffet. The block will be held until December 14.

Here's all the info: https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/FUDCon:Lawrence_2013#Lodging

Note that Marriott has had some website problems today, so if at first you don't succeed, try, try again.

In addition, if you haven't done so already, *please register for FUDCon now.* This helps us plan things like how much food we're going to need and how large of a space for FUDpub. Thanks!

Registration: http://fudconlawrence-ianweller.rhcloud.com/

See you in Kansas!

Ruth