Smolt Retirement

Greetings.

The Fedora Infrastructure team will be retiring our smolts.org service
on 2012-11-07. After this time, all new data sent to the smolts.org
service will be discarded and users of the web interface will be
directed to a page noting this retirement.

Historical statistics will no longer be available from the smolts.org
site, although raw data may be available for download.

Around 2013-11-01 this redirect will be evaluated and dropped or
maintained longer depending on the volume of traffic it still receives.

Please see:
https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Smolt_retirement
for more information on this retirement.

A replacement for much of the functionality of smolt is under
development, see the census project mailing list for more information:

You can contact the Fedora Infrastructure Team on our mailing list:

kevin