Election Results for FESCo and Fedora Board seats

I'm happy to announce the results of our recent round of elections for
at-large seats on the Fedora Board and FESCo, and FAmSCo.  The results
are as follows:

FESCo
--------
There were five FESCo seats up for election this cycle.  A total of
200 ballots were cast in the FESCo election.  Each of the eight
candidates could receive up to 1600 votes (200 ballots multiplied by 8
candidates).

Votes | Candidate
----------------------
1120 | Kevin Fenzi (nirik)
1020 | Bill Nottingham (notting)
 764 | TomÃÅ MrÃz (t8m)
 699 | Peter Jones (pjones)
 567 | Stephen Gallagher (sgallagh)
------------
 535 | Kyle McMartin (kylem)
 480 | Justin Forbes (jforbes)
 398 | Iain Arnell (iarnell)

The top five candidates were Kevin, Bill, TomÃÅ, Peter, and Stephen.
Each will server a full two-term position on the Fedora Engineering
Steering committee.

* * * * *

Fedora Board
-----------------
There were three open seats on the Fedora Board this election cycle. A
total of 204 ballots were cast.  Due to the system of range voting
that we use in Fedora elections, this means that each of the six
candidates could receive up to 224 votes (204 ballots multiplied by 6
candidates).

Votes | Candidate
----------------------
 833 | Rex Dieter (rdieter)
 608 | Jon Stanley (jds2001)
 607 | Peter Robinson (pbrobinson)
 421 | Robert 'Bob' Jensen (EvilBob)
 367 | Andrea Veri (averi)
 274 | Zach Oglesby (zoglesby)

I'm pleased to have Rex and Jon return as members of the Board, and
welcome Peter to the Fedora Board as well.  All three of these
individuals will serve full two-term positions on the Fedora Board.

--
Jared Smith
Fedora Project Leader