This week is Graphics Test Week

Hi, Fedorans. Please be informed that this week is Fedora Graphics Test
Week. Tuesday 2011-02-22 is Nouveau Test Day [1], Wednesday 2011-02-23
is Radeon Test Day [2] and Thursday 2011-02-24 is Intel (graphics) Test
Day [3].

Testing is very easy and can be done entirely with a live image, there's
no need to install F15 or Rawhide; full instructions are available on
the Wiki pages. QA folks and graphics developers will be in
#fedora-test-day during the events. These test days are super-important
this release because we'll be checking out the support for GNOME Shell,
one of the major features of F15; we really need to get a good idea of
the state of hardware support for the Shell, so PLEASE do come out and
help test if you have any spare time this week! Also please help spread
the word anywhere you can - your local enthusiast community, any news
websites you know, particularly ones in non-English languages (as I'm
not great at covering those).

There's a longer write-up on my blog [4]. Please get in touch with me
directly or the test mailing list if you have any questions or
suggestions. Thanks!

[1] http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Test_Day:2011-02-22_Nouveau
[2] http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Test_Day:2011-02-23_Radeon
[3] http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Test_Day:2011-02-24_Intel