Fedora Weekly News Reader Survey: feedback requested!

Fedora Weekly News (FWN) is the weekly newsletter for the Fedora
Project, reporting on activities, developments and news about Fedora.
FWN is planning to transition to a new Drupal-based platform for
workflow, editing, publishing and dissemination, and, in advance of
this, we would like your feedback on how you, the reader, uses FWN and
solicit ideas for improving the quality and service of FWN to meet your
needs!

We invite you toprovide us feedback on Fedora Weekly News via an
anonymous survey, below.  This will be valuable as we integrate FWN into
our new Drupal-based news and information portal, Fedora Insight.  The
survey shouldn't take more than about 5-10 minutes of your time.  Thanks
again!

http://fwnsurvey.limequery.org/85767/lang-en

Yours in Fedora,

Fedora Weekly News Team: