Fedora's LWN Subscription

Greetings Fedora Friends,

About every 6 months the LWN subscription is reviewed for users who
haven't logged into their accounts for a while; those accounts are
purged, and some space is opened up for those community members who
would like to subscribe.

We currently have about 10 subscriptions that can be enabled, so if
you are a Fedora community member and would like to be able to access
LWN's subscriber-only content, please send me an email with your LWN
account name, and I will add you to the list.

If you're not sure whether or not you are already part of Fedora's
group subscription, log into LWN.  If it says "Fedora Project group"
near the top of the left-hand status bar, you are.

Cheers!
Robyn