Unsigned nautilus packages in latest F10 updates

Due to an as of yet not fully understood bug, unsigned nautilus packages
slipped into the last Fedora 10 updates push.  I have a new updates push
running with signed versions of those packages which should finish in
the next 20 minutes or so.  We apologize for any inconvenience this may
have caused and will continue to investigate the root cause.

--
Jesse Keating
Fedora -- Freedom² is a feature!