Please digg: Fedora stories

Hi all. In the run-up to Fedora 9, we on the Fedora marketing team are looking to collect as many interesting stories about Fedora as we possibly can. Did you know that someone is building soccer playing robots using Fedora? Neither did I! These are the kinds of stories that we want to share with the world.

So, please take a minute out of your busy day to Digg the following article:

http://digg.com/linux_unix/Fedora_stories

Thanks a bunch.  :)

--g

--