FUDCon Raleigh 2008

FUDCon weekend has started here in Raleigh at the Red Hat headquarters. We had about 60 hackers show up on Friday morning for the hackfest day, and we've broken up into several groups for what should be a great day of work on Fedora.

Saturday January 12th is the "main" FUDCon with presentations, etc. All of Saturday's sessions will take place at the main Red Hat headquarters in Raleigh.

I want to make sure everyone knows the schedule for Saturday, so here it is.

8:30 AM		Breakfast
9:00 AM		Fedora State of the Union
9:30 AM		Begin pitching sessions
10:15 AM	Session #1