Smolt, Open Invitation

Smolt will reach 75,000 profiles in the next 24 hours and with that news I'm excited to announce functional clients that work in SuSE, Debian, and Ubuntu. With the help of the Linux community at large we could start to better understand what is out there. Look to changes in the near future like a ratings system, better reporting tools and other such improvements.

But we need your help! We would like knowledgeable contributors help with our code base, especially in the scope of packaging the smolt client for SuSE, Debian, Ubuntu, Mandrake, you name it. We're hoping Smolt will grow far beyond being just a "Fedora" thing and become a "Linux" thing. If you are a member of another community and are interested in collaboration please let me know, if you know someone that might be interested, tell them!

Current Stats - http://smolt.fedoraproject.org/
Project Page - https://hosted.fedoraproject.org/projects/smolt/

   -Mike

P.S. If you haven't submitted your profile please do so with "yum install smolt && smoltSendProfile" Thanks!