Discounts on Red Hat training for Fedora folks

To the Fedora community:

The last 8 months have been very exciting for Fedora. We released Fedora Core 6 (Zod) in October. Fedora 7 (Moonshine) was released yesterday, and it is the most ambitious release that the Fedora Project has undertaken.

The nature of Fedora is such that many of our contributors and users are very technical, and make Linux their careers as well as their hobbies. We know that many Fedora contributors and users hold RHCT, RHCE, or RHCA certifications. Obviously, we are happy that you choose Red Hat Training and and we appreciate your business.

As a way of saying thank you to our community, we are pleased to offer special discounts to Fedora contributors who register for upcoming Red Hat training courses.

We know that many of you are taking these classes anyway, and we'd like to make it a bit easier on your wallet.

We have two separate offers, valid in multiple regions. The details vary slightly depending on region (read on below), and the offer is valid for classes that are offered directly by Red Hat (not by Red Hat's training partners).

All of the details are on the web:
	https://www.redhat.com/training/fedora_training_discount.html
	http://www.redhat.com/training/

In short, however, if you are an active Fedora contributore (you have a @fedoraproject.org email address), you can get up to 20-25% almost any Red Hat training class.

For Fedora users (people who have installed or are using Fedora), the discounts available are between 5-25%, depending on your region.

----

This is the first time that we have tried something like this. I hope that members of the Fedora community may find it useful. If there are any question or complaints, please let me know, and I will work through them with the Red Hat Training team, and get answers.

Please feel free to share this offer with anyone you know in the Fedora community who might be interested.

Thanks!