Congratulations and thank you

On behalf of all Red Hat associates, I want to thank all members of the worldwide open source community for committing their time, skill and intellect in creating a free and open source success - the Fedora OS. Achieving >1M users in such a short time is impressive. But to me, the real success of Fedora is the validation of the peer based, open source development model that continues to innovate and produce useful technology at the lowest cost to the user. Great work.

/mjs

Matthew Szulik
Chairman and CEO
Red Hat