fedora project is hiring

As of today, Red Hat has an open position within the Fedora Project.

http://redhat.hrdpt.com/cgi-bin/a/highlightjob.cgi?jobid=1810

The job is for a Fedora Infrastructure leader. No point in writing more here, since I wrote the job description that you'll read if you click the link above.

There is no location restriction on this job. It can be performed from Red Hat's headquarters in Raleigh NC, from our Westford MA office, or from a remote location, as long as the person is willing to travel to Raleigh, Westford, or various data centers as needed.

Hiring regulations *require* that anyone who is interested submit their resume through the online application process. However, if you would *in addition* send an email to me as well, that certainly wouldn't be a bad thing.

--
Max Spevack
+ http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/MaxSpevack