Changing the way that Development lands

Much to the same tune as how I changed the way FC lands on mirrors, I'd
like to change how development lands.  Development would land much in
the same way as Core, it would just be missing some files that Core
does.

Please see http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/NewDevelopmentLayout for
detailed information.

Questions or comments should be directed to me.

--
Jesse Keating
Release Engineer: Fedora

fedora-announce-list@xxxxxxxxxx