Fedora and Google's Summer of Code

The Fedora Project is pleased to announce that it will be participating in
Google's Summer of Code 2006 as a mentoring organization.  Working in
cooperation with Google and the permanent Fedora Mentors Project, the Fedora
Project will mentor students as they work to complete open source projects
over the course of the summer.  Students will be able to apply with Google
after May 1st.

http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/SummerOfCode

--
Patrick "The N-Man" Barnes