Food Safety Recalls & Alerts

Title: Food Safety Recalls & Alerts

05/05/2017 06:34 PM EDT

Pinnacle Foods Inc. is voluntarily recalling all “Best By” dates of Aunt Jemima Frozen Pancakes, Frozen Waffles & Frozen French Toast Slices distributed nationally in the United States and one product into Mexico because they have the potential to be contaminated with Listeria monocytogenes. No illnesses have been reported. The products are being recalled as a precautionary measure given the health and safety of our consumers is our top priority. Pinnacle Foods initiated the recall after testing indicated the presence of Listeria monocytogenes in the plant environment.

This email was sent to list-fda@xxxxxxxxxxx using GovDelivery, on behalf of: FoodSafety.gov · 200 Independence Avenue SW · Washington DC 20201 · 1-877-696-6775 Powered by GovDelivery