Food Safety Recalls & Alerts

Title: Food Safety Recalls & Alerts

07/13/2016 12:21 PM EDT

Kerry Inc. of Beloit, WI is recalling two lots of Golden Dipt Jalapeno Breader that were sold to foodservice distributors because one of our suppliers recalled an ingredient used in our mix for the potential presence of E. coli O121. Kerry Inc. was notified by our supplier that two of their products, a red bell pepper nugget and a jalapeno nugget, were made with a small percentage of affected flour which was recalled by General Mills because it may be contaminated with E. coli O121.
07/13/2016 12:10 PM EDT

CHOKLAND MORK, CHOKLAND MORK 70%, CHOKLAD LINGON & BLABAR, CHOKLAD NOT, GODIS CHOKLADKROKANT, GODIS CHOKLADRAN and CHOKLAD LJUS, are being recalled due to undeclared Milk, Hazelnuts and/or Almond. "All Best Before Dates," Sold from April 30, 2015 to July 1, 2016.
07/13/2016 09:43 AM EDT

Baptista's Bakery, Inc. announced a voluntary recall of a limited number of 30 oz. Snack Factory Original Pretzel Crisps packages because they may contain undeclared milk ingredients. People who have an allergy or severe sensitivity to milk run the risk of a serious or life threatening allergic reaction if they consume the affected product.

This email was sent to list-fda@xxxxxxxxxxx using GovDelivery, on behalf of: FoodSafety.gov · 200 Independence Avenue SW · Washington DC 20201 · 1-877-696-6775 Powered by GovDelivery